- Nancy G. Faget - The ALA headquarters in Washington DC is centrally located and close to public transportation. They have a small conference room which can fit about 40 people, internet access. The Washington Office has offered in the past to let us hold meetings there (Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table) so it may be an option to use that space. Let me know if you want that reserved, and I can inquire.
- Julia Brodsky - unfortunately, I am out of town Nov 11-18, but if you could switch your PA and DC visits, I would be happy to help you out. I can rent a big meeting room in our Rockville library, and if you wish, you are very welcome to stay with us.
- Kyle Dunbar - I plan on coming and I can help with advertising the event and recruiting participants!
- Martha Cunningham <Martha.Cunningham@ssfs.org> Director of Technology at Sandy Spring Friends School. We are outside of DC approximately half way between Washington and Baltimore. We have many options for your presentation and would love to host you if you need a place. We may also have accommodations for you for free.
- David Warlick wants to know details so he can be there.