- Suzanne Bay from PennFoster. Yes, wants to sponsor! $1000
- Arnie Kriegbaum suggested: LMS's: Canvas, Haiku, or my favorite, Schoology. I would bet that a $15,000 sole sponsorship of your travel would help you, help the schools that hear about these great new platforms for content and discussion, and help them become better known.
- Portland: Darren Hudgins | IP Coordinator | OETC | oetc.org
- Ernie Delgado - Each of the cities you are focusing on has a local and regional Chamber of Commerce. Most schools districts have a liaison for each Chamber. That would be a great place to start for getting the word out and also for sponsorships.
- Betty Ray and Edutopia
- Chris Walsh
- $300 Darren Hudgins | IP Coordinator | OETC | oetc.org
- $500 Charlene Blohm
- Follett wants to sponsor - probably Chicago and Boston