- Marie Bjerede house on Friday night.
- Saturday: Bill Fitzgerald - You can use the FunnyMonkey office space for this in Portland. It has wireless Internet, and is in a great location. We can hold 15-20 people ( which would be tight, but we do it for tech related meetups). We also have an overhead projector and plenty of whiteboard space.
- Friday night offer - Thor Prichard: Our conference room table can seat 8 and we can squeeze another four or so along the wall.
- Tim Lauer - We could do the Friday event at Lewis and also the Saturday event too
- John David Smith - I could bring water, a 2-quart thermos of coffee, a projector, postits, and other meeting junk. I could come early to help set-up (although next week promises to be a long one). Or maybe better, I can help with clean-up afterward. Will do map for food places, and bring a couple copies of Digital Habitats for you to use as door prizes. John David Smith post-event socializing.
- Meet with Scott Nine? Have sent email.
- Cathy Camper: U.S. Bank Room at our Central library is available Sat. Sept. 15. The library is open 10 am to 5 pm, so you might have to adjust your hours. But the meeting room is free, and centrally located.