- Dave Moffitt
- Melbourne: Kulari Lokuge
- Toronto - Jeremy Brooks at Humbre college. Would be glad to do the planning, etc.
- Eliane Metni
- Fresno, CA: Alice Keeler; Arnie Kriegbaum
- Oakland, CA: paola zuniga, Rashidah Tutashinda, Citizen Schools team
- Palo Alto, CA: Margo Wixsom at Paly - we are just 5 miles south of Redwood City. We could host your event and my classes could participate? Please let me know.
- San Francisco, CA: Jared Cosulich; Meredith, Head of Community Development, @LearnBoost; Meredith Ely EdTech Meetup large group.
- Santa Barbara, CA: Patrick Faverty could offer UCSB Grad School of Ed
- Denver, CO - Julia Wilson
- Lovelock, CO - Monika Hardy
- Bradenton-Sarasota, FL - Judith Behrens. This way you can get the Tampa folks and get the Ft Myers on up!
- Pensacola, FL - Emily Vickery
- Honolulu, HI - Katherine Bolman, connect you to the Intergenerational Center at Chaminade College which I think I can get you as a free venue. We could make something fairly big out of your being here. A lot of people would like to come to Honolulu.
- Riverdale, MD - Shayne Swift
- Detroit or Lansing, MI - Stacey Schuh
- Lansing, MI - Jason Lafay and The DeWitt Creativity Group
- Michigan - Troy Hicks
- Duluth, MN - Jenni Swenson
- Minneapolis, MN - Kirsten Rome
- St. Louis, MO - Tamara K. Rodney, Laurie Strand
- Greensboro, NC - Sarah RileyRuth Anderson (title 1 school with majority of black americans)
- Omaha, NE - Mary Appleget I would like to invite the 'Hack Your Education Tour' to Omaha, Nebraska and allow our company and team, the BrainAcademe.com and TeachtotheBrain.com to host it for you. Our company is located online. However, our team lives and thrives in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. We believe we can have a very lively, large audience that will assist you in reaching your goals as well as help us reach ours as our communities are second in the nation to the operation and success of distance learning. Please call me or email me with your thoughts and ideas about this joint venture. I'm excited to have the conversation! Co-CEO and Host of the Brain Academe.com & TeachtotheBrain.com 402.802.1183 (Personal Cell #)
- Nevada - Holly Marich. If you are willing and able to visit one of the three locations in Nevada, (Las Vegas, Reno, or Elko) I can make sure you have a space and an audience...I have connections!!!!
- Princeton, NJ - Alison Snieckus, Princeton Learning Cooperative
- Oregon: see Scott McDaniel below
- Oregon: Really, you have to go through Battle Ground from Portland to get to Seattle. I have about 30 close friends that would love to have a visit on your tour. Just think about it! Teresa Taylor 3rd grade Battle Ground School District
- Oregon: Alan Castle. I was just looking at some of your work, and I really like it. Our tech person here at Battle Ground School District in Battle Ground, WA said it would be great if we looked at your stuff and tried to get you to come here, and I would have to agree. I just wanted to share with you that it would be great if some way you could make your way up to this little place in the northwest.
- Pittsburg, PA - Sue Alman
- Scranton, PA - Suzanne from Penn Foster wants me to do an evening there. Will cover transportation/hotel?
- Dallas, TX - Kass in McKinney,TX
- Virginia - Mano Talaiver. Central or Southside Virginia. We can find a location in Richmond (public TV or Science Museum of VA or math science innovation center in Richmond or Longwood University in Farmville VA located in Prince Edward county.
- Richmond, VA - Ted Price, Ph.D.
- Washington State: email@example.com Steve, I am a longtime fan of yours and I love how you get it, education, web 2.0, how things should be in both. It's amazing. I missed your visits to Washington and I want to put this out there. I can get space, I can drum up support, I can get you people form the entire SW Washington area from the Gorge to the coast. What I need is you back in the area. I am in Battle Ground Washington which is really just 10 minutes north of Portland, Oregon. I can throw the net out to Oregon and have many contacts there. I can make it work if I can get you back into the area. What chances are there for this to occur? I look forward to somehow making this happen. Scott McDaniel, Tech Director, teacher, someone who cares. // What are the funding requirements? I may have resources. // I’ve brought in people for this kind of thing for training and such, travel, flight and time. I can work on my end for some sort of sponsorship from various vendors who have been supportive. I don’t know about one big sponsor, but can be quite creative with many smaller. If you let me know what it would take, I’ll be on it. I think your plan is essential now more than ever.
- Milwaukee, WI - Henke Mueller, Chris